Saturday, December 13, 2008

LOL!!!

jz back from the chess society committee camp...
it was ok actually..
at least i did my best in all the activities..
leading my dear 膳食组....


im going 2 skip all the crap 1st,
kw and jue ying met me in the end of my camp,
there was an reli SURPRISING found in their tkd camp,
(they are hving a tkd camp on the same day wif us)


errr... i hv 2 recall my memory 1st,
28th december 2007,
the 2nd day of the leadership camp last yr,
there were lots of outdoor activities tat day..
like obstacle crossing, the "water ball"
and the raft making to cross the lake....


im going 2 explain briefly bout the raft making thingy
1st... we had sum bamboos and ropes 2 build up the raft
there were oso sum big barrels hanging under it,
2 make it float easily...


after the activities...
sum of the barrels were left on the lake,
mayb coz sum teams didnt tighten up them nicely ><
and... im the 1 hu had been asked 2 gt them back,
mayb cz i was totally wet ald.. u knw y?
the encik X pushed me into the water =.=
(for no reason, jz for fun !!)

well... i could barely got them...
bt sum of them were reli far away,
and the paddle was so short =.=
at last... i disembarked from the raft into the water,
jz for the last barrel..
(it was at a place tat my paddle couldnt reach)
my leg could even feel the algae living in the lake ><


after tat, i got on shore...
while most of them were gving applause 2 me,
i realised tat.... OMG!! my name tag was LOST!!
i tot it was in the lake, cz i couldnt find it anywhere
according 2 the rules...
ppl hu lost their name tag will be punished severely><
(punished by group)
we were lucky..
cz.. all of us were punished 30 pushup tat day,
so.. add on.. we onli had 50 pushup
(for gals... definitely nt pushup ... it was "up down")
it should be 30 for the name tag initially XD
for my team.... i named dis camp as...
"pushup camp" LOL
each mistake cost 30 pushup man ^^
im nt going 2 make much mistakes dis time..
we will c XD


okok.. back back....
the tkd camp was at DUSUN ECO again,
kw and jue ying.. found my name tag!!!
nt in the lake though..... hahaha...
near the bambooS
we were LOL when we discz bout dis....
it cost me 20 pushup man~ ~
it became rusty d ><
mayb i can show dis 2 the chairman,
and asked him 2 do (10x20) pushup?
hehe~ ~



my lovely name tag





rusty + broken XD

3 comments:

NoNo said...

haha..i remember this!=D

the leaf shakes HUI said...

lol...
reli zadao loh,
i will keep the name tag 4ever
so memorable XD

Anonymous said...

lolz...tis mai call "yuenfen lo"..im so surprise when i found the card also...really damn luck lo,lik tis also can found the nametag.n dun blame me tat i no discover in tat time n cause ur group do liao 20 pushup..lol...really damn funny lo..when i see the nametag i no think thn also noe is u de liao...