Tuesday, December 2, 2008

balik kampung

im lazy 2 type chinese 2nite...

28/11
went 2 my mum's hometown--seremban
actually it doesn't consider as a real "balik kampung" ><
since we were there from 11am to 5pm ONLI!!
5-6 hrs onli... ><
it's all bcoz of my sis (the driver)
she doesn't hv any holiday in dis month....
anyway... i should be happy :P
so i can stick wif my comp again
XD


took them to a restaurant 2 hv lunch
realize tat there was NO ELECTRICAL SUPPLY!!!
OMG!!!! i was like hving sauna bath all the day...
cant even sleep on the bed.. ><
(im a heavy insomniac =.= )

BUT....
i wondered hw the pig can sleep soundly on the bed..
doubtless... it was my stupid bro !! =.=


my cousinS were playing happily....
sry.. i dun reli commit myself much wif them
realize tat we're in a different channel,
(they're bout 8-12 yrs old.. )
being attracted by the bubbles... XD
took some photoS





my sis was playing badminton wif them..
i would hv played if there was an enuff place








i love dis photo the most...
finally i gt 2 catch their photo b4 they burst
yeah....


after tat, i helped my grandpa 2 repaired lots of thg...
altough i didnt knw anyth bout all those thgs ><
the doorlock, lamp and sum machines....
i had 2 do these alone... since the pig was sleeping
zzzzz
nobody could helped them last time
cz my grandpa is gtting 90 yrs old,
he cant even move without the help of a walking stick
(since the car accident which happened 5 yrs ago)
i wondered wad the uncleS which stay in seremban were doing

i even cleaned and planted sum vegetableS in their lil farm
it was reli tiring...
the pig onli woke up after i had done all the works,
wad a clever pig =.=
bla bla bla... i wish i can visit them more often ><

***********************************************

0 comments: