Tuesday, December 2, 2008

GIANT FISH!!

hv u ever c a fish....
erm... as tall as kamun?
i hv seen it in the photo last time...
bt 2nite... i c it wif my own eyes!!!



memorable photo...
i think it's same height wif kamun and sulim!!
(jz below my shoulder)



it didnt seem 2 hv 150cm height from dis angle


height: 150cm (more or less)
weight: 50kg++
my dad, bro and i... could barely moved it 2 the kitchen
it was like... a GIANT!!




a hammer was needed 2 chop it off...
its flesh was frozen ><
we were working hard 2 chop it off








my leg looked small beside its body (1/5 of the fish)
we can hv it for dinner in the following weekS
at least 3 weeks....!!












its teeth... ><
so sharp,
according 2 my dad...
dis type of fish eat human being 1
they live in river....
however.. i 4gt its name d..


btw.. 2day is my mum's birthday...
tat's y my dad rushed back from johor wif the giant fish
lolz.. i dun think tat was a birthday present =.=
anyway... happy birthday mum!!



0 comments: