Saturday, December 27, 2008

dissapointed

yestrday...
a conversation broke my heart...
between me and sum1.
frankly speaking,
i was reli bu shuang tat time...


i said all the thgs in a super polite way,
bt wad i gt was all rply in a rude way...
perhaps i should said "thank you"
for showing me wad is self-centered
u knw wad? nobody is perfect
if my problem is over-confidence,
then definitely ur problem is self-centered.


like wad u hv said... think b4 u say
bt.... did u?
"since u did so mny rubbish 2day" bla bla bla
my hard work = rubbish,
is tat wad u're trying 2 mean?
nevertheless... altough we nvr talk crap...
bt i hope u're joking ...
i read the chatlog all over again,
bt i cant sense any joking mood
kk... my sensor problem...


i still hv 2 tell u sum1's bushuang towards u
such an embarrasement
u nid the 3rd ppl 2 pass on dis...
tell u jz bcoz we are still fren


mayb onli 20% for u 2 read my blog....
i dun reli care,
i jz want to write out all my feelings
dissapointed zzz


i miss the time we were in form 2
hving the same interest.. same goal...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"i miss the time we were in form 2"

yes!It prove that "sum1" isnt me !
"吓到我"
hope ur leg 早日康复 la

the leaf shakes HUI said...

"i miss the time we were in form 2"
doesnt mean tat we are in the same claz
lolz...
anyway.. i duno u yet,

u broke my leg..
nt broke my heart hehe...
it's ok 2 play basketball
bt nt futball =.=