Wednesday, July 16, 2008

speechless

cried sadly yestrday midnite...
seriously insomnia again,
juz slept for an hour+,
it has been long time since i laz cried infront of my family,
more than 4 years...

i was too sad tat time,
was thinking of her for the whole night.. (not love, ok?)
you won, gal...
i hv NVR cry in front of frens or on the phone ...
you took away my 1st time again...
dun ask me bout hu's tat gal plss...
=============================================

i felt reli bad...
seems losing best frens around me,
lost some1 to share the loads on my mind in the claz,
the onli thg i could do is change place and talk fei hua wif Zlee
feel like zi4 bi4 at home...
so, i dun think i will tell anybody tru msn or sms...
i can even feel tat sum frens started 2 bu shuang me,
sry if i said sth wrong laz time...
i dint mean it..ok?

sleepy...my eyes are closing..
nitez..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dun blame urself anymore fur saying sth wrong la..
hooi cheer up cheer up!!!
zi4 bi4 more..constipation more..@.@
y so suffer..mieh~

sulimyang said...

ㅠㅠ
seldom see you to be such emo like that

well though 'm so wanted to know the girl(think that she may be your sis?), but still wanna say that dont be so stress and dont keep blaming yourself.kay.