Thursday, July 17, 2008

again and again

1 week after the problem occured,
for me...
tat's the time for evry1 2 calm down...
however, after i read those comment in my blog,
i dun think it works..

cant do anyth...
u knw y i was trying hard 2 solve it?
if the problems continue....
can u imagine how we gona hv anymore gang activity?
invite both...i dun think u all will bother me...
invite either 1 side.... is tat wad gang activity mean by?
moreover, not that fun anymore....

i tried hard 2 make myself busy,
then i would 4gt bout all the problems.
altough there isnt any exam in dis week,
i tried 2 gt donation for the 30 hours famine,
tried 2 do society stuff, etc
bt nt sitting in the claz and doing nth,
i cant sit alone,
i would think of all the problems...
and i would hv exploded if i do so...
cant gt any1 2 talk... i think i will bring my chessbk 2ml,
switch on my "sien" mode ...
nt trying 2 evade or wad...
jz desperate...

tired+tired+tired...=n(tired)
n should be infinity...
rmb wad cikgu how said?
“那种每天笑的人啊,其实他们的内心是很空虚的”
sth like tat lah.. i dun reli rmb..
i tot im nt the ppl she meant...
bt then...i realize...seriously....
I AM

actually... dis few days i still laughing happily...
2day, i couldnt laughed happily as wad i used 2 do,
during the chemistry period,
i laughed.. ppl around me was talking jokes...
most of the time i 苦笑...
Zlee and han hoe being sohai...
i 苦笑 too....
i wonder how could i laugh happily laz time...

during 2nd recess...
go wif kiasss...
duno y, weird...laz time 1 + table de...
now...half table is more than enuff,
go wif ZHONG,
mny ppl, but nt much thg 2 talk lah...
nid times....

dun wana to be zi4 bi4...
bt....haiz...
tat's wad i gona be....

4 comments:

sulimyang said...

I'm really fed up yesterday, even becca.

I AM SO SPEECHLESS while having my food, literally. I dont want things turn out like this.

I calmed in class. sangat tak syok.


all sucks

Anonymous said...

i hav such a 'long' time din eat wif kiass..
lie on myself tat nth happen n all things is going fine..

watchin d table makes me feel sad..
sry for long time din eat wif u all..
will meet u all soon ! ^^

penguin said...

cz dat i finiz my work in society

so so so so
i can go down to hav food wif u all edi.
trying to make the table full wif US again. =D

Anonymous said...

why somebody's problems make everyone like that
unnecessary k
there's no road to walk back anymore

so
cheer up guys!