Sunday, July 19, 2009

FUCK THE ROBBERS!!

i hate Malaysia again
wtf wtf and wtf!!!
got robbed by 4 sohai dis afternoon

while i was walking home after bringing my dog for a walk,
a proton saga Wsth 3876 with 4 men in it,
stopped me at a corner,
2 men came down..
1 wif a knife in his hand while another wif a wood
there was a handphone in my pocket,
they asked me 2 take it out,
i was stunned to c such dangerous weapons in their hands

i din gv any response...
then wad i gt is a "bok" sound on my head,
doubtless.. i was beaten up a 10cm long diameter wood
deng.. FUCK U lah ...
can u imagine hw painful it was?
instead of crying or screaming for help or pain
i can barely c another sohai holding a knife wana chop me...

without hesitating..
i took my hp out and throw it 2 him..
luckily he stopped his action after tat...
or else.. i wont be here 2 share wif u all d
nah.. fucking idiot..
they fled in a car after tat

i cried sadly when i reached home after tat..
it lasted for almost half an hour,
i was really on the verge of death dai lou...
y is Malaysia so sohai?
y are the Malays so freaking ruBbish?
they cant work on themselves and earn money on their own?
most importantly.. even if u robbed some1,
can u pls dun hurted he/she?

i felt like running away at tat instant
however... my ways were blocked and they were in a car,
impossible 2 run or even fight wif 4 idiotS
eventually, i gt my head and thigh inflamed
the wound on my head even started bleeding when i reached home

i really feel like scolding 三字经 nw
to curse those stupid fuckers
arghhhhh...

i want 2 leave MALAYSIA
i want a peaceful and tranquil country...
mayb i can onli gt such country in my dreams
bt definitely.. it wont be MALAYSIA...
well.. time for dreams..
by chances, i may gt wad i want
goodnite...
wish me wont have a severe nightmare 2nite
or whenever i think bout dis in the future

2 comments:

NoNo said...

becareful~=
as long as u are fine now
may god stay with you=D

Kailintam said...

没有事就好..没有事就好..