Monday, March 23, 2009

NO VULGAR WORD

finally... skul reopen..
changed place...
nice place though...
wif all the funny guys around
irwin, cheefung, chris, songling, huiru huixian,
life gona be fun XD

well... wad hv i done 2day?
spend most of my time doing hw,
hahaha... din bring back most of them =.=
i hate the 1st day after skul reopen..
TONS of hw
“长命功夫长命做”
my favourite idiom in cantonese ^^
jz 2 comfort myself..

lalala.. make up my mind..
no vulgar word!!
cheefung n chris gona slap me for each vulgar word
wad a big sacrifice
stupid irwin and cheefung,
keep press my hair 2 make me say those words
dailou.. i jz put a lil wax on it..
so it's still soft and easy 2 change its shape T.T
dun wana gt anymore cancer beside anus cancer XD
hehe.. i will try my best anyway ^^

my plan 2 increase weight still going on
eat a lot in mutiara again =.=
wif michelle, cf, chris, flog, kahkeat, huixian
no more 排骨 on my body ^^
i wish i can grow taller too
according 2 bio teacher,
eat more is 1 of the way 2 grow taller too
gambateh ah...

mayb i can be taller than irwin in the future..
hu knw?

0 comments: