Saturday, February 14, 2009

should i?



happy valentine's day!!

i was like riding on a roller coaster 2day
i hate those stupid who hv ruined my Valentine's day
feel so damn disappointed with them,
tried hard 2 advise them, scold them....
i did wadever i could do to help them ><
bt WTF?
all my hard work result in nth =.=

**********************************************

well.. let me talk bout my skul life 2day
was busy helping song ling them in their lisan 2day,
changed place 2 sit beside her....
sth funny happened
my dear square square said sth tat made me LOL

rmb the brown bear in my previous post?
he saw it last time too ><
he tot it's my valentine's day present for the others
then.... when he saw song ling playing with it 2day,
he asked her, “他送给你的啊?” LOL
haha... it's nt belong to both of us XD
it's cheefung's
i wondered hw should we answer him :P

after that...
he found out tat we had changed our place
“你们今天又乾坤大挪移啊?”
“今天不用紧拉,就给你们换一天拉”(情人节嘛)
he was looking at us when he said tat =.=
oh my god....
i bet he reli THINK TOO MUCH :P
he is cute enuff XD

*****************************************

after that bla bla bla...
overall, they did well in their lisan pity them...
the onli group hu needed to present in front of other teacher
nth special happened after that...
puppy accidentally kicked my legs... lolz
my toe nail broken abit ><
which make me suffering from it for a period
hahaha... as they say...
mayb i can claim insurance for it? lol...

********************************************

kk... after tat.. my chess skul team training...
zhi feng and jun you were not cuming,
reason: hving society 2day
after i checked... it is on monday =.=
called and scolded them definitely
scolded loudly tru phone in the corridor
beh tahan their attitude....!!!
feel like beating them after listened wad they said

as the leader of xiao dui...
i made a decision 2 kick both of them from xiao dui...
has been hesitating bout dis for sum months ...
they jz want to go for competition,
well... they are consider as ok among juniors
zhi feng even was the 1st runner up in 惠州杯 in junior's group
bt... they can nvr win 3 of us (zhangyao weiguo and i)
jz bcuz they are lazy 2 hv training...

nt feeling well after i made the decision...
it's reli hard for me 2 do so,
i wonder if i can train another xiao dui ><
since we are lacking experienced xiao dui
haiz... B team is the key to gt the 全场总冠军
i wonder if i can lead chonghwa to gt the 1st champion?


ok.. time 2 teach chess...
taught all the juniors xiao dui
talked alot of craps wif them while i was teaching
lol... i advocate "happy learning"
showed them all the possibility...
they are all the seedlings...
i lay all my hopes on them ><

btw... played a 1 on 3 match wif the senior xiao dui ><
pity me... 3 of them gv alot of opinion...
it put me into a extremely bad position
eventually.. i won luckily =.=
with my traps again... XD
dis is the art of chess


0 comments: