Saturday, February 28, 2009

exam is over...

exam is over... FOR ME
"when sejarah and bio exams are over,
then the entire exam is consider as over"
tat's hooooi's theory ^^
apply it and it will help u in ur SPM =)

dwink... applying hooooi's theory,
played basketball wif cheefung them 2day
there were so mny ppl ><
grouped into 4 teams
blablabla...

my teams.. dun hv any centre
i tried 2 gt rebound from ppl like yi sheng and zhen long XD
i wonder hu is the 1 hu knocked me down when i was in the air
suffering from sciatica eventually
means the bone above my buttocks XD
pain like shit... WTF...
even when i sit or stand up

nt going 2 tell mum bout dis though...
definitely i will get scolded,
cz she asked me nt 2 play dis morning =.=
and say she will nt help me or take me to the doctor,
if i gt injured... ><
jz hope it will recover itself...
god bless me ^^

realised tat im so thin
(standing beside cheefung, zhenlong, yongxuan)
mayb tat's one of the reason tat make me gt injured easily
ate yeemee and half bowl of tongyam banmee (2nd round)
make up my mind 2 keep "fat"
at least more than 55kg ^^
we were so full and couldnt continue the "3rd round"

lolx.. made a promise wif cheefung
i will pay cheefung rm5 for evry 5kg (decrease)
he will pay me rm5 for evry 5kg (increase)
he seemed to be disagree ><
it's unfair to him i knw XD
increase weight is much easier than decrease
i can earn a lot i think ^^

p.s: dun think i will play futball on monday d,
sry irwin and chris ><
i knw hw important rest is
especially to such injury =.=
wonder if i should play in the interclaz competition


calculus, math and chemistry....
gud luck my fren ^^

5 comments:

minxian said...

U NOE HOW IMPORTANT IT IS MEH?????
KAN BU CHU LOR...
><

the leaf shakes HUI said...

LOL....
definitely i knw...
aiya..
my leg is recovered ald mah ><
so i played yestrday XD
kk... wont play futball
until my sciatica is fully recovered.
satisfied?

minxian said...

u fully recover ad MEH????
sure boh jimui?
haiz...
stay away from any courts ba...=='

the leaf shakes HUI said...

hahaha...
at least 80% XP
it's reli hard 4 me 2 stay away from it
gona play again soon ^^

minxian said...

yan zhong no salt
agree to kw ad....
NOOB KIAAAA