Monday, February 16, 2009

contented

hehe...
here cum wad i hv anticipated for
interclaz basketball competition
opponent : 6A Ren
there are two to three skul teams in their claz
oh my god...

we onli hv 6 ppl to play ><
me, shi quan, cheefung, yehhun, jun ngap
i wish 2 hv more substitute so my injured leg can take a break
however.. most of them are hving tuition 2day
well...
process is much more important than the result
let's begin...

the opponents were playing reli well,
slipped behind by alot ><
shi quan scored two reli nice shoot!!
cheefung kept on flipping them by himself XD
i found myself reli exhausted...
since i nvr hv sports for ages ><

at last... i gt the opportunity 2 show :P
gt the ball from the back,
cross two ppl wif my speed,
then.. when i almost came to the penalty box,
there were two klcc waiting for me =.=
my hand swing 360 degree to avoid from them,
layup then....
the ball went in after bouncing for few times
gt a reli big applause for this....
even from the opponent and the supporters of them

LOL.... wootz...
i had nvr scored such a goal in competition before ><
enjoyed and felt happy definitely XD
lost by 9:20+

nevertheless....
i feel like beating chris,
after i knw tat he din record down that part T.T
he said..
he jz stopped recording the video when i did it =.=
according to the stupid...
the yeng scene will last for 10 days in his memory
so do kw.... :P

changed back to my slippers and skul uniform then,
cant let my sis and bro knw bout dis ><
(luckily mum is nt at home for dis 3 days)
shhh.....
contented though ^^
nice memory =)
my leg is feeling pain nw...
i wonder hw i hv the running exam 2ml ><
i want 11 minutes :P

all the videos and photos are wif chris nw...
gona post it soon ^^

0 comments: