Thursday, January 8, 2009

school reopened!!

it's kinda hard for me 2 on9
all of the USB ports of my comp is spoilt,
cant even use pendrive and mouse..
i use keyboard 2 control all the time,
troublesome u knw... ><
will send it to get repair soon...

quite sick of the teachers who are teaching my claz
the onggui fang ting chuan...
our comments are....
we would have study the calculus by ourselves,
he spent 1 whole period but taught nth,
i better read the textbook myself .
haiz....

and the others...
ntg to say... cz i slept a lot 2day..
i promise i wont repeat dis again =.=
gona be a hardworking student..
*dwink*
i wish 2 enjoy my form5 as well..
most of my best frens nt going 2 study form6
so.. i must enjoy the last yr wif them
crazy around in skul i mean...
still best frens after they leave ^^

being gay wif chris yestrday..
went to sgwang to buy clothes...
last time it was kw XD
so gay man...
being sohai wif him in mcd
he sit beside me in the claz too ...
playing cube all the day ><

my leg.... haiz...
went 2 c doctor yestrday nite
cz... getting more and more painful
sprained 1 yr ago...
then sprained again 1 month ago after it recovered
in addition.. junhui's damaging kick on the wound...
make me feel like saying "wtf"

bone fracture according to the doctor..
cant hit the wound for at least 3 weeks
or... i will hv 2 gt an injection =.=
haiz... my PE lesson next tuesday ><
i will try 2 play volleyball i think...
i would hv cried if i can onli sit there and watch them playing
hehehe...
will be wearing slippers to skul for sum weeks.
it gt cold 2day... damn cold ok ><

i cant upload any photo dis few days...
because of the stupid USB zzzz
all words in my blog har...
abit sien =.=
nvm lah.. jz to express all my feeling

0 comments: