Wednesday, January 21, 2009

值得纪念的一天

1st and foremost...
finally my comp is back!!!
nvr on9 for such ages d...
dun hv 2 beg my sis for using the laptop for an hour anymore
muahahaha....


chinese new year is just around the corner
can u feel the atmosphere of it?
last saturday... went to the store near sg mas
it was totally crowded...





ended up without buying the thgs we want
zzzzz

*******************************************

frens hu have read bleach b4...
should knw hu is 井上 rite?







here comes my chemistry teacher hu look alike wif 井上,
despite the colour of the skin lah ><
all of us agree bout dis
especially when she was in the striped shirts !!
and... most importantly...
her 身材 =.=





i took these photos infront of her =.=
she felt paiseh and avoid from me eventually ><
mayb the photos were not enuff...
bt trust me.. she reli look alike wif her in real world!!
she read bleach too!! lol
bt she dun think she look alike with 井上

**********************************************

21/1

a memorable day for me
firstly.... my claz 5s Ren bcum famous
muahahaha....
altough nt in a right way XD

there was an assembly in the hall
for f5 and f6 students
our chairs were not arranged when we reached there
the scene was chaos!!
5S Xiao sat down after some of my claz boys helped them 2 arrange
then... onli left us standing and busy arranging the chairs
wow... cool man!!

李瑞安shouted at last :
高二理仁,男一排,女一排..站中间..
we were boomed =.=
were punished to stand aside ><
evry1 seemed bu shuang XD
if we think in an optimistic way,
we should be happy that we have bcum famous!!!
“一夜成名” *dwink* isnt it? smile my frens =)

we were LOL after we knw tat....
mr 方庭川 should have told us bout we have to arrange the chair!!
boomed again =.=
nvm... we forgave him ^^
he seemed like vry guilty ald ><
“首先我要郑重地向你们说声抱歉”
tat's wad he said during his claz
he is unexperienced and CUTE!!! LOL
gambateh lah....

my leg beh tahan eventually...
felt pain after standing for 25 minutes,
gt a chair from mr方庭川 and sat XD
i might gt alot of jealous eyes staring at me ><
anyway.. wad i can say is....
kita haruslah mengamalkan
nilai "menghormati hak golongan kurang berupaya" LOL
the "lenglui" moral teacher should be proud of me XD

=====================================

during the 1st recess, i went to the department of discipline,
to renew my name tag (for wearing slippers)
hooooi: 老师啊,我要更新我的牌。
(林立慧scolded me altough i hvn fnsh my words)
林:我问你,你的头发是做什么的?(in a heavy voice =.=)
so i pressed it down abit
林:给我全部按下来!!
wtf... it will bcum freaking wai if i pressed all of them down ><
after fnsh pressing it down,
ah giu and 伍业和 were laughing at me
giu: 他的头发很好笑....很像一朵花!! (continue laughing)
shit.... damn embarrassed zzzzz

fortunately... i bring my gatsby evryday...
just to help me if i gt into troubles like dis =.=
it's damn hard 2 reset my hair ><
cz it's abit hard and oily d...
it bcum more oily after i reset it =.=
evry1 was busy setting their hair using the wax
swt... ><
i started 2 hate the discipline teacher after the incident











====================================

my leg feel pain again...
wtf... most probably cz of yestrday bball zzzzz
hooooi's rule:
每个星期一好回,星期二又痞回 (P.E lesson)
i must recover after the 10days cny holiday!!

0 comments: